Township of North Bergen

Parking Authority

Notify Us When Changing Information

If you have a change of vehicle please notify the Parking Authority immediately. When you change license plate or vehicle occurs, you must return the original valid residential parking permit decal in order to receive a replacement decal at no change. You will also need to provide your valid New Jersey Driver’s License with your valid New Jersey vehicle registration, the insurance card (if the vehicle is leased), and any additional documentation required to establish residency.


*    Damaged or illegible permits should be returned and will be 

      replaced, at no cost, except during renewal periods.

**  If you vehicle is involved in an accident and/or you receive a

      rental vehicle, please contact the Authority.

***Permits not returned cannot be replaced at no cost. A new 

        permit will need to be purchased.